ARCUS SIM - Supplier Information Management
What is it?
ARCUS Supplier Information Management (SIM) is a highly configurable, cloud based system designed to support a variety of vendor and contractor processes with the aims of maximising the use of your established supplier* base and protecting your organisation from supplier induced risk.
Typically ARCUS SIM is implemented to provide one or
more of the following capabilities:
- Supplier Registration
- Supplier Pre-Qualification
- Supplier Approval / Accreditation
- Supplier Compliance Management
- Supplier Risk Management
- Supplier Profiling
- Supplier Discovery
* For convenience, the term 'supplier' is used to represent supplier, vendor, contractor, sub-contractor, consultant etc.
How does it work?
• Suppliers are invited to complete online questionnaires that are
designed and built to your organisation's requirements.
• The supplier approval workflow is configured and automated to reflect
your process steps.
• Ongoing maintenance and updating of supplier information is undertaken by
the suppliers themselves.
• Suppliers are sent automated update reminders that are triggered by the
system - e.g. insurance expiry.
• A comprehensive dashboard presents you with a bird's eye view of the
status of your entire supplier base.
• A dynamic reporting system allows filtering, searching, sorting, grouping
and exporting on any data held in the system.
• A full audit log of data changes is kept for each supplier.
• You manage your suppliers by exception.
• You own the data.